• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's going crazy .. Me or Till?!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Ok so Tills causing us rather a lot of stress at the moment!! I'm starting to wonder whos going crazy, her or us! After being really quiet for a couple of weeks, she returned to normal and was fine for a little while, shes still normal when shes in the hutch, but in the run - shes like some mental case :? She'll throw things, refuse to eat, run round flinging her teddies and toys, attacking her bed .. I'll try & get a video as you really do have to see it to get the idea!! :shock: Mum said Could she be in season? ... I just have no idea, I'll go and sort everything out in the run whilst cuddling her, put her back & she goes psyco again!! Any advice?!! :oops: X

not relly sure what to advise

is it possible something has scared her whilst she was in the run
or
has the run moved to another part of the garden and she doesnt like it there (we all know what a diva she is) :wink:
or
no sorry ran out of ideas for now

RABBITS DON'T HAVE A "SEASON". SO IS SHE NOT SPEYED? HOW OLD IS SHE - COULD SHE BE HITTING THE HORMAONAL STAGE?
oops sorry caps lock!

Spacegirl said:
RABBITS DON'T HAVE A "SEASON". SO IS SHE NOT SPEYED? HOW OLD IS SHE - COULD SHE BE HITTING THE HORMAONAL STAGE?
oops sorry caps lock!

Ahh Ok .. I wasnt sure about the season thingy. She is speyed yes .. Actually, I cant believe i wrote that .. sound a little daft now :oops: Nope she's one and a half, and we never really had a hormonal stage. As for you Jayney - Saying my princess is a diva?!! Never! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: X

Hi there. Was just reading your other post.

I've had a lot of problems with my bunnies recently. I have to say though that my bunnies do the 'wrecking the place' thing when they are not feeling well :( . Hopefully that's not the case with yours but you mentioned that she has been a bit iffy with her food.

I would be inclined to see if she has a hard tummy and check that she is well. Otherwise a wee trip to the vet might be useful.

My little Clover is in having a dental at the moment. On Christmas eve she went off her food, ate again on Christmas day, had me tricked into thinking she was well and refused again for a few hours yesterday. The vet thinks she has a spike as he could see an ulcer on her cheek. She was wrecking everything, think she felt awful.

Hope you're not annoyed at me posting this, bitter experience and gut feelings have taught me lots about spotting a sicky bunny, but I say it could be worth having her checked out.

Fiona x

Fionabun said:
Hi there. Was just reading your other post in care section.

I've had a lot of problems with my bunnies recently. I have to say though that my bunnies do the 'wrecking the place' thing when they are not feeling well :( . Hopefully that's not the case with yours but you mentioned that she has been a bit iffy with her food.

I would be inclined to see if she has a hard tummy and check that she is well. Otherwise a wee trip to the vet might be useful.

My little Clover is in having a dental at the moment. On Christmas eve she went off her food, ate again on Christmas day, had me tricked into thinking she was well and refused again for a few hours yesterday. The vet thinks she has a spike as he could see an ulcer on her cheek. She was wrecking everything, think she felt awful.

Hope you're not annoyed at me posting this, bitter experience and gut feelings have taught me lots about spotting a sicky bunny, but I say it could be worth having her checked out.

Fiona x

Course I'm not annoyed!! :) Thank You for your advice, I'll get her booked into the vets :wink: Her tum was checked yesterday & today, and is fine, it doesnt seem to be pain she's expressing, but I could be totally wrong. I hope she's alright, Bless her Xx

Maybe it's the time of year. Fia has all of a sudden started to have a funny turn although she seems really scared instead of agitated and taking things out on her toys! :lol:

These bunnies can be a mystery!

Hope she gets back to normal soon!

Shiv

Fionabun said:
Hi there. Was just reading your other post.

Fiona x

I think thats really good advice Fiona.
Audrey hasnt been as manically chewing the skirting boards as much since she had her teeth done last week.

Hope Tills is ok Becki x

Poor Till, I hope the little lady is ok. I know Millie has been acting strange these past few days, seems angry with everyone and everything including me and Ruby and is generally being grumpy. What's up with these buns? :?

Back