• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emma!!

I wish I lived near you too :lol:

I bet emma is well happy! Im glad they are living together :D

Im just assuming its W & W too :oops:

Argh just seen this!! :D

Hehe yayayayayay! SO glad they're back together, thanks very very much Angie :love: Ohh and thanks again for sending the photos, awwww they're lovely :love: :love:

And yes, it is W&W :lol:

Hi Emma :D , I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering if you'd managed to get your dad to let them stay. How long are they at Angie's for? You are getting them back aren't you? Just wondered what happened in the end.....

Bundle said:
Hi Emma :D , I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering if you'd managed to get your dad to let them stay. How long are they at Angie's for? You are getting them back aren't you? Just wondered what happened in the end.....

She's coming for them some time in January - hopefully before i go to Amsterdam on 26th :D

Angie65 said:
Bundle said:

She's coming for them some time in January - hopefully before i go to Amsterdam on 26th :D

Thanks Angie :D You're a star for looking after them for her! Glad it's gonna have a happy ending :D

Dobbin said:
Wish i lived near you!!!

Sue
xx

I am nearer than Angie ... if you are struggling to find a girl and pair up, give me a shout. ARC have lots of neutered girls all looking for a home and we are always happy to pair up for people. The journey home would help them on their bonding session.

I have Samantha who posted this thread coming over mid January for me to pair up her buns which were in this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?p=504486&highlight=#504486

No dad still won't let them stay :cry: :roll: But hopefully have my driving test in next 2 weeks and will collect them as soon as I pass :D :D Then hide them when dad visits :oops: If I don't pass will convince mum to drive up there again AND use sat nav this time ;)

Back