• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little christmas suprise! U/D more piccies!

Meet Sampson. :wink:
Sampson1.jpg

Sampson3.jpg

Sampson7.jpg

Sampson9.jpg

I'm pet-sitting him for my sister's friend for the next week, he is such a sweetie! He was just snuggled up in my arms for ages today and when I was sitting in the run with him he kept running up to me and climbing on my knee. :lol: Oh I'm in love! :love:

Aww thanks everyone! :D It's so weird how he's a completely different shape to my two, he is smaller but is more broadly build with a wide head. He looks a bit like thumper off Bambi - acts like him too! I've never heard a rabbit make so much noise! :lol: :lol:

Aww thankyou! :D

Ok sorry for more pictures but I am in love with this little guy! He is just so affectionate, Ruby and Millie are out in their run now so he's in his hutch but whenever i walk past to check on them he begs me for attention. He is just so sweet, he sticks his head under my hand so I have to pet him and he literally falls asleep once I start giving him head scratches. :love: How am I ever going to give this little guy back? :wink:

earscratch1.jpg

earscratch2.jpg

ears.jpg

sleepySampson.jpg

headscratch.jpg

Ssnose.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Back