• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Tilly-May please .. U/D Hmm Blimey!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
.. she doesnt think her Mums had enough panic re buns this year, so has decided she'll stop eating this morning :( Think I'm panicing a little more than I would, but after loosing Boo a few weeks ago - Im a bit of a wreck :roll: :( Becki xX

I'm sure she'll be ok hunni. Remember my 6 hour rule! :wink: Now Tilly-May don't you be worrying your mummy, I want you eating and pooping within the next hour or your Aunty Jess will not be happy! Lots and lots of vibes for my favourite bunny! (except my two!) Xxx

Now tilly may don't you think your mummy has been through enough already :no: . Now i no you may have overindulged yesterday from all the treats you got off santa but please eat your lunch for mummy :D

No.w come on Tilly-May, you stop worrying your poor mummy :no:
You get eating and pooping straight away or cannonwoman will be up to sort you out!! :shock: :wink:

Sending supportive hugs to you too Becki.
Su.x

Vibes for Tilly May! I am sure she has just eaten too many tastey treats!

Hugs and you, Veny and TM!

Shiv

Thanks Everyone, I'm sure it'll be nothing to worry about but thats what I'm here for - Worrying :lol: Dad's trying to feed her lots of tasty things, which she wont touch. :? Only thing she had yesterday thats different to her normal diet is about a quarter of a christmas tree biscuit (same as ones sold by bunny basics) & she doesnt normally get treats, Would this make her stop eating :? Xx

Hmmmm I wouldn't say so :? My two wolf down the bunny tree biscuits and have no ill effects although if she rarely gets treats maybe she is more sensitive. I wouldn't put it down to that myself but every bunny is different I suppose.

Hugs

Shiv xXXx

Have you got any Infacol Becki?
If so I'd give her 2mls of it and then some gentle tummy rubs. She might have a bit of a gassy tum

Janex

Flipping 'eck.........they love to worry us don't they :shock: :shock:

Loads of vibes coming your way

Sending lots of vibes for Tilly May :D Be a good girl and start eating again - your poor mummy will be a nervous wreck!

Awww Princess, how are you feeling now? I do hope you feel better because there is no need to worry your mum like this!!

Always,
Aunty Leah

I would say she was over excited with the amount off faces that were peeking at her yesterday!!

Becki, i hope Tilly is feeling better soon.

Back