• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies in Need!!!

Are these bunnies cute or what??!!!

• Yes indeed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
On this website(Rabbit Rehome) i have search all of Chloasters rabbits that need re homing.

They are all gorgeous and some of you might be the best people to have them.I don't know if Chloe knows about this but it could help her rabbits get new homes.
She works really hard for her rabbits,her own and her fostered ones.I hope one or two catch your eye.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=1359

Although i'm not sure if i want you to take Lakin and family... :p :lol: :oops: :D i love Lakin to bits.Maybe i can persuade mum to let me have her and her family.... :lol:

Hope they are lovely enough!

Hope you have the right people Chloe..

God bless you Chloe

Amy XXX :wink:

I absolutely love this little family and if Pippa and MJ weren't in residence in our shed I'd snap them up

kayjay said:
I absolutely love this little family and if Pippa and MJ weren't in residence in our shed I'd snap them up
Same heer!If my mum and dad were as mad on animals as me chloe would be pasing everyone of her rabbits to me! :D :lol: :wink:

Back