• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bunnies for Honeybunny more piccies 4th jan

As you know, I went to Derbyshire to get some buns for Jill (Honeybunny). One pair and 3 singles have gone on to be fostered by Chloe, but these two are staying with me for a while.

Hubby has named them Wattle and Daub, Wattle is the black and white, Daub the brown/agouti & white.

They have settled in quite quickly, and although they obvioulsy arent used to handling, they have not been aggressive, so hopefully they will go on to be lovely pets. They are both girlies.

Meet Wattle

2006_1224Foster0010.jpg

and Daub

2006_1224Foster0007.jpg

2006_1224Foster0014.jpg

2006_1224Foster0009.jpg

thank you for the pics Sally and also for all the effort you put into getting these bunnies to a nice safe place!
Tell your hubby the names certainly are unusual!! :lol:
And aren't they gorgeous buns? both very pretty but I do have a soft spot for agouti dutches :D

honeybunny said:
Tell your hubby the names certainly are unusual!! :lol:

well I told him to try and find a name that hadn't been used for a Honeybunny bunny, so I think he took it to the extreme :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is something in the names which reflects their past :wink: :wink: :wink: Hubby can be a bit of a riddler :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very, very pretty bunsters. Good that they're in safe hands for Christmas.

Aww what a couple of stunners! What is it about men naming bunnies I wonder? My OH came up with the names for my two as well. :D

awww - beautiful buns :)
I could complain about O/h naming buns- Alex named Egg - which is a bit odd, but does suit her! :lol:

:D What a beautiful pair.... They really are adorable..
Did you pick them up from the breeders house ? What was it like there for them ?

Update:
Wattle is now very aggressive, I think she is happy to have her own home and doesnt want any rotten hoomans getting in the way..hopefully tempting her with nice muchies will win her over :roll:

Daub is very lovely though, but VERY nosey :lol:

They are beautiful bunsters! Careful you don't get injured! Laila is reacting similar to Wattle, she is very confident with her space and doesn't like it being intruded on!

Sally i wil try to get them booked in for speying ASAP and get them over here..the op will calm them a bit..hopefully! :shock:

Wattle actually tolerated me in the run today, and even took some food from my knee...she's so sweet.

We let them run about the garden, here are some more piccies...they werent sure what to do with the space, but soon got used to running about, and we even got some nearly binkies :D :D

RabbitsJan07021.jpg

RabbitsJan07023.jpg

RabbitsJan07018.jpg

RabbitsJan07015.jpg

RabbitsJan07017.jpg

just to update you, Wattle actually let me stroke her today :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and seemed to quite like it :D

Back