• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WARNING!!! regards twig balls

bunnies

Alpha Buck
Just been out to do late night check on Sandy & Mia, thank god I did because the twig ball they had, had got wrapped round Mia`s middle just behind her front legs.

They do like to chew and eat things especially the twig balls, and they have really gone to town on this ball, and it had become wrapped round her, I bought her in and hubby used pruning scissors to cut her free. She seemed ok in the run as she was running round it with the twig ball on her, thank god I always do a last check before bed, hate to think about what could have happened if I hadn`t gone out.

Please keep an eye on these balls, especially as many will be given as presents, don`t think i`ll give mine theirs now.

I saw this before, sum1 else had the same experience ages ago. The ball they had was sort of built around a frame and it was this which had got caught to her, it was then suggested jst to buy the ones that dont have a frame but sort of spiral down instead, which ive always done now with no probs. It wasnt one of those ones was it?

I think this happens with ones which are really loosely woven.

The ones I have always got are really tightyly plaited together so I dont think that could happen.

If people are really worried they cold pay willow sticks instead of balls.

Back