• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits just saw a ghost!

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Just been out to put the buns to bed.

Our house seems to lose the heat sooo quickly, so tonight I have put my white dressing gown on over the top of my clothes to keep warm.

As soon as I stepped out of the back door both buns SHOT across the garden into the run, and I heard a huge cufuffle as they both tried to squeeze down the pipe at once! :lol:
Once inside much thumping commenced. :lol:

Poor bunsters. They must have just seen a white shape in the darkness and didn't know what it was. :lol:

Nevermind, they soon recovered when I went in the shed and gave them their supper. Nothing like food to take a bunster's mind off things! :D

It could have beem you in your dressing gown first thing in the morning, much more frightening I would imagine :lol:

Rabs

rabbits just saw a ghost

Ah HA jeremy :wink: so you do believe in ghosts after all :wink: :lol: see i knew you were PHYSIC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: P.S. buy yourself a green dressing gown then your bunnies might think you are the INCREDIBLE HULK :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back