• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if you sponsored STAR

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY AN EXTRA THANKYOU . YOUR MONEY WENT TOWARDS HIS TREATMENT AND HELPED US TRY TO MAKE HIM WELL .
UNFORTUNATLY THIS WASNT TO BE BUT YOU CAN BE PROUD THAT YOU DID HELP US TRY .

I WILL BE WRITING TO YOU ALL INDIVIDUALY SOMETIME IN JANUARY WHEN THINGS ARE A LITTLE LESS RAW .

THANK YOU AGAIN
ANGIE

bless u. I hadnt sponsored him, I already have 2 other sponsor buns and thts all i can afford, but it's really thoughtful of u to be thinking of others at a time like this.

Thanks ,

im not too bad today . it was a huge shock. :cry:

im trying to keep busy to take my mind off things ...but thoughts keep creeping up on me :cry:

Angie

(((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))

I know nothing i can say will make it any easier but we are all thinking of you. Let me know if i can do anything at all.

(((((((((99hug)))))))))))))

cuddle and nose rub from Dobbin

Sue
xx

Thanks Angie.

My sponsor pack is already a very treasured possession and my calendar is up on my desk at work. When people ask, I will make sure they know the story of a very brave little man.

Hugs to you.

Back