• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worrying over nothing?

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

I'm probably worrying over nothing. Just brought Rusty back to Swansea today. Put him in his carrier in his run (inside) and he just sat in there for hours. Put some food in a bowl but he wouldn't come out to get it. When I put it in the carrier he was quite happily munching away.

Just been out for a while Christmas shopping and came back and he is still in the carrier. Noticed some poos in the litter tray but he wont come out again now i'm home :cry:

Feel like a very bad Bunny Mummy for putting him through all the stress of the journey.

He spends most of his time in his box at home, do you think his carrier is his new box?

Sorry for the long passage. Just want to make sure he is all ok.

:D

When my 2 come back from the vets they r normally not 2 keen to come out of the carrier, think thy jst like being in thr! Id leave him be for a day or so til he re-adjusts, as long as he is eating and pooing thn he should b ok I would have thought :)

Yeh he is quite happily doing both just not when i'm in there by the seems :lol:

Just popped my head round the door and i'm sure some of the greens from his bowl have moved :lol:

Just never had to take him so far so not used to this!

Back