• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats every1 got their buns for xmas?

lucyj

Mama Doe
Honey and Harly r getting a stocking thats got a wood chew and 2 bags of treats in, a box of tropical fruit chunks, a hanging wooden carrot thing thats got holes and u get chunks of pineapple that look like fruit pastilles 2 put in the holes, and a big packet of the pineapple chunks for going in it. Obv they wont be getting them all to eat at the same time tho :)

Ive jst sat and wrapped thm, so Im glad my bf isnt here as he'd think I was mad! :lol: not sure if they'll manage 2 open them, but my little sister (who's 5) has said she'll help them.

Hi there. What lucky bunnies we all have.

Mines are getting two reversible snuggle tunnels, raspberry leaves and rose meadow grass. I am going to wrap them tomorrow!! Aww, bless them

Fiona x

Well, since my OH was so generous and bought my two some lovely things, they are getting:

A Chube
A pinana for rabbits filled with nice treats
some herbal mix for putting on their food
A little metal cage to hang food from in their run
some dandelion sticks and some nettle sticks
a packet of biscuity treats

And when it finally arrives they will also be getting a snuggle safe.

I'm not very generous I'm afraid, most of my money's been spent on my human child but I've got them a green expanding tunnel, a treat ball and a carrot toy (like the one in Dobbins sig)

i've got Zelda a mini stocking with a wood chew, two bags f treats and for Christmas day im going to make her bunny cookies to eat and a mini fruit and vegetable feast :D

Wow bunny cookies, how do u make them? Thats the same stocking Ive got for h & h, a wooden carrot thing a bag of fruit things and a bag if sumthing else treaty :)

Back