• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Santa is Real!!!

mummy says we couldnt get no santa yesterday cos we was being very bad, Snowflake said santa isnt real and then mummy and snowflake had an argument, mummy kept saying santa was real but he wasnt going to come vist cos we is naughty bunnies, and Snowflake said santa wasnt real....
I then asked whats a santa! ... mummy forgot this was my 1st christmas and I didnt know who santa was....
So she said, well if you behave extra well today, you can go and sit on santas lap .... So we was very good today and mummy took us to see him...

Snowflake now believes he is real and I do to! I even gave him cuddles! I am the little dinky black thing he's holding! ....

Enjoy! - Merry christmas everybunny!

Picture974.jpg

Oh my lord thats fantastic :D :D :D :D
I had a similar conversation with Dougal and Mhairi (it's their first xmas too).
I had to explain all about santa. :D

Nope they werent scared! I wouldnt do that to them! just for a photo! - they have alwyas been out and about since they were babies and both love very much to be around people.
Isaac was quite content sitting on santa, and snowflake will only allow me to cuddle her which is why I am holding her, it looks like shes being held strangely but thats only cos I was trying to balance on one knee.

omggggggggggggg what a wonderful idea awwwwwwwww :love: :love: awwwwww they are such lucky bunnies!!!!!!!!

can I ask though did Santa think you were completely off your trolley when you sat the bunny rather than a child on his lap? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi
It is also Trooper's first christmas, I'm hoping he's excited, we've got the buns a treat ball, a carrot that rattles and a comb to tame Trooper's mane! :D Hope you and your buns have a great Christmas

Kirsty x

Back