• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!!!!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Hello all - sorry i have not been around for so long - have been up to my eyes in it!! How is everyone? Any news i need to catch up on?

Here is a recent photo of Dobbin for you all - he is well Thank you - looking forward to Christmas- he is of course going to be spolit rotten!!

DSCN2000.jpg

DSCN2042.jpg

Sue
xx

Bless him gorgeous lad! We seem 2 have the same tastes, Honey and Harly had the toys Dobbin's got in the siggy pic (i threw them away cuz thy werent interested in them once they'd eaten the string bits), and they have 2 of the blankets that u have in ur pic, but they're grey not beige :) they seem 2 prefer sleeping on it - in their bed area they have loads of hay, but in the living area when I take out the ladder and put in the trap door it's not a snug fit there is still little gaps, so i put the blanket over there. Every morning they'v pulled jst a little bit of hay over the blanket and r sleeping on it instead of in their bed

Back