• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Little Maya

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Gracie's little boy Maya has got very poorley eyes at the moment. He's being a little soldier, but I dont think a few Get well thoughts would go amiss. Gracie's been there for me through everything this past year or so .. So she def. deserves a few vibes herself, as we all know how hard it is having a poorley bunster :( Tills is very sad to hear Maya's not well too .. he's her lurve-bun!! :( Xx

Thanks Becki for starting this post.

Maya is doing ok. I still worry that his eyes are so red. He was sitting in his litterr tray and came bonding over for breakfast. He still has his appetite, thats for sure!!

He has had BIG cuddles this morning, after his eye drops. I lub my cuddley ol' Maya bunny.

JIMGRACIE said:
Thanks Becki for starting this post.

Aww No Probs Mate :D Reeally hope he's feeling better for his pressie opening tomorrow! Tills come out in sympathy with her own gunky eye .. she really loves this little guy!! :roll: :lol: X

The reaction Maya had to the eye dros seems to be a bit better. His eyes were so red, but i guess 'cos its a stonger antibiotic its to be expected. Still worried about what the vet said about his tear duct collapsing...guess will have to wait and see about that one.

Back