• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt Bunsters - Christmas Pressies!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just gathered all the buns pressies together (iv bought more than i thought :oops: )
so was just wondering if other people have got pics of what there spoilt little buntsers will be getting
heres what my 2 are recieving on monday (the pic includes stocking fillers) (there are 30 pressies there!!! :shock: )

pressies002.jpg

they have got between them:
handmade bed
orchard grass
giant vine ball
basket
willow sticks
6 packs of nature sticks
mini straw dome
2 jingle balls
treat greens
2 willow stars
4 tubs of dried fruit (just dried fruit no extra sugar)
2 wood chews
locust bean treats
timothy hay cubes
loofah ball
giant willow ring
willow ball
hay experts stocking w/treats
and a straw ring

phew thats a lot :oops: not going to add up what i spent though i think that little secret can stay hidden because i really dont wnt to know it :oops:
They have got 10 'main' pressies to share and 10 things each in their stockings. they actually have more pressies under the tree than all the humans addeed together :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: What spoilt little bunnies they are.
I am sure they will love all their fab pressies :D

:shock: wow spoilt buns. Mine have just got some nature snacks, some fancy hay and willow ball. No pics cos my camera usb is broken. Grr

:shock: Yup Those bunnies are spoilt!! :D I feel bad now, Off out in a minute to go & buy Tills some last minute pressies :oops: :lol: X

Aww spoilt bunnies! :D

they are getting from me a christmas gift basket from the hay experts to share, a tree bowl each and about 5 toys each and the christmas decorations for their hutches.

But my mum went out and got them a cuddly toy each, my sister has got Trip another snugglesafe and is making them biscuits. My brother has got malibu a blanket and a tub of 500 papya tablets for them.

And my little brother has collected boxes and cardboard tubes so he can make them presents :love:

So mine are going to be pretty spoilt this christmas too :oops:

You have wrapped your bunnies pressies up already!!! OMG!!! mine are in the top of my wardrobe! lol

Hmm - they are getting, a treat basket, 2 stockings a sea grass mat, a large vine ball, parsley bell a carrot wood thing and hmmm some of the relatives have bought them presents but they are wrapped and under the tree...

I am sure duchess and Teegra will have a lovely christmas with all that! anfd Dont forget the Camera!

I cant remeber everything Dobbin is getting but here is some:

A house that is thatched with Hay - when he has eaten all the hay we replace it so its a hiding place and a food source!!

A hay tube which he can run through and eat!!!

Treats

Toys

Blankets

Hay

Herb pots

I know Chris family has got him some presents and i think i might pop somewhere now to get him a few more bits!!!

Sue
xx

Wow thats loads I feel like a stingy bunny mummy now! They've got

a box of tropical fruit chunks

a wood carrot thing with holes tht u put pineapple chunks tht look like fruit pastilles in

a big pack of more of the fruit pastille things for refills

a bunny stocking that has a wood toy and 2 bags of treats in.

Ill prob buy them some of the more expensive veg tht they like 2mo, some yummy herbs and tht, and some strawberries so thy can have 1 each on xmas day (thy love them! but i jst give them 1 or 2 whole 1s and thy got the tops of the rest as I eat them!)

Back