• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cuddle bunnies

which are cuddlier bunnies

• boys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • girls

• no difference between them

• Total voters
Well, I've had one boy & two girls (This is since I actually knew a thing or two about buns!) and they have all been little cuddle bums! I think it depends on the bun :D X

i've only had girls, so i don't know the difference between a boy bunny or a girl bunny!

but i think it depends on the personality of a bun.

Both my buns like a cuddle on their own terms. Bindi will put up a fight, but she does enjoy a cuddle. Maya absolutely adores cuddles and will just plop himself on your lap

I have one boy an two girls.

Trip loves getting cuddles and he will just come up and jump in your lap for one.

Malibu doesnt cuddle that often but she loves playing and being brushed instead.

And Scarlett will want to play one minute and cuddle the next

It just depends on their personalities I think :D

I've only had girl buns and neither have been cuddle buns, although they will climb onto my lap for a kiss and to be fussed over! :wink:

I've only had one of each so I don't think I can judge yet.
Both of mine like a cuddle but Marlon only likes short cuddles (there's too much other stuff to be doing, that hay won't eat its self!) but Bella will cuddle for ages and that's so lovely.

i would say teegs was the cuddliest out of my two but that is prob because he has had cuddles with me since i got hiom as a baby, i have only had the duchess a couple of months and she is starting to come over for cuddles more now so not quite sure probably depends on the bun and past experience etc

I've only had 1 lady and 2 boys but the boys were definately more cuddly, I think it's down to the individual bun, Crunchie is a fiesty lady :lol:

Back