• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried About Meg-Marked Haematuria-24/12 U/D-No Blood!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......and she is an entire Doe..... :? :cry:

She is fine in herself and is now on antibiotics. It MIGHT be an infection :? With it being Christmas I cant get her spayed til Wednesday.
I have not had her for a week yet......

Picture189-1.jpg

Please help me stay 'POSITIVE'.........

Janex

Jane, So sorry to hear about Meg :( sending healing vibes from me and my bun`s to her.

Give her a little cuddle from me, even thought she was with me for a short time she did get me a bit.

She`s in good hands with you.

mandy
xx

Thanks for your support everyone. At least Meg cant be feeling poorly as she appears to be very relaxed and happy and is eating well. She is such a gentle little Bunny.

Janex

Fingers crossed for you and Meg. If it helps, when Amy had blood in her urine, vet thought it was a urine infection first so we went through the antibiotics etc first and so wasn't spayed for at least another 1-2 weeks, and she was fine. I know you obviously don't know whether she has a history of this etc but hope my little story helps!!

Nicola

nicolar said:
Fingers crossed for you and Meg. If it helps, when Amy had blood in her urine, vet thought it was a urine infection first so we went through the antibiotics etc first and so wasn't spayed for at least another 1-2 weeks, and she was fine. I know you obviously don't know whether she has a history of this etc but hope my little story helps!!

Nicola

Thanks Nicola. I did think of your Amy when I noticed Meg's problem.
Roll on Wednesday, we want that uterus and those ovaries OUT!!!!!

Janex

Yes hope it comes around quick! The longer Amy's went on for the more worried I got so although I was worried about the op I just wanted it sorted!

Nicola

Back