• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bye thumps have a good life xx

bexn2kids

Warren Scout
hey all thumper went with honey last night and he is goin with some one else in a couple of days ( sorry forgot yr name) then he is off to kay at bunny hop, i know he will have a good life but i really miss him already , couldnt stop cryin last night when he went but i know it was for the best but seein the empty cage just makes me cry again , take care of my baby kay , love you allways thumps xx

I went to Kays yesterday and she thoroughly spoils her buns and I'm sure she'll find him a good home

i know i made the right decision , i know kay will look after him well. Just hard him not being here :( but all i want is for him to be happy and i know he will be with kay

I'm sure once he's been neutered his biting will be a thing of the past and he can be found a good home

After what honey as pm'd me it looks like I am in for a really handsome and loveable chap so I can't wait for fairyangel to come home so I can have my new little boy. He as some christmas presents to open too.
Honestly Bex he will want for nothing I promise :D He will be going to meet his new aunty on friday at 11am (Caroline my Vet) :D :lol:

thanks for replyin hun , and thank you helping out with the bunny run , i just looked at the pics and thumps looks as cute as ever.

I have Thumps with me now - he's currently running around my lounge and I'm taking him over to Kay's shortly. He's certainly not a shy boy! :D

Back