• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the hay experts

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
christmas has arrived! (well for the bunnies it has anyway :lol: ) they have got meadow hay and timothy w/rye for over christmas and extra pressies of willow ring, giant vine ball, basket, timothy cubes, straw ring, mini seagrass dome, orchard grass, stockings w/biscuits and grow your own treat greens they are going to have such a fun christmas!!! i am so excted now!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Mine arrived today!!

I got the christmas gift pack, a tree bowl each and lots of toys for them!

Oh and hay :D

Im more excited about it than the bunnies will be when they open it on christmas morning :oops:

Same here! Cant way for bunnies to open their pressies!! It will be Isaacs first christmas so I want to see how he reacts! :) I cant wait to wrap all their presents up and put them under the tree lol!

:D all my buns pressies are wrapped and under the tree and stocking pressies are ready with stockings! :D it will be teegs first christmas, not sure about duchess's but will be her first christmas here so they have been extra spoilt

Back