• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noel's anniversary!

rhiannon.hughes

Warren Scout
:D On Christmas Day I will have had Noel for a year! I found her last Christmas Day being attacked by a cat :shock: , which I promptly chased away. Noel is such a trusting bun and it wasn't too hard to catch her. I went all around the neighbourhood trying to find her owners, and the general response was 'oh yeah, i've seen that rabbit hopping about for weeks' :shock: :x not one person had tried to catch her, or notified the RSPCA.

To cut a long story short I did intend to take her to a rescue after Christmas, but I fell in love with her and decided that if the owners didn't want her (they were eventually identified, but didn't want her (suprise, surprise)) then I would keep her.

I love Noel to bits. It's taken me nearly a year but she's now litter trained (for the most part... :lol: ) And she's such a loving cuddle bun who will sit on my knee for hours cuddling and falling asleep. Thank you Noel for being my best surprise Christmas pressie, and for being such a good companion :D

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0560.jpg

DSCF0556.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0557.jpg

:D Thank you for your nice comments, but i'm the lucky one, i'd almost forgotten how fab bunsters are. And Noel really is fantastic :D

Back