• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More bad news had to be pts

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have been to the vets this morning with Shaky and a few others. I took a stray in about six months ago and she had one baby who is now 5mths well I took her with me as she had started with a runny eye well one of her lungs isn't functioning properly infact there is hardly any sound and the other isn't quite as bad so we are pumping her with antibiotics to see if we can get on top of the infection, she only started sounding chesty yesterday afternoon :(

Sadly Kindt had to be pts on Thursday 28th Dec as her left lung had completely given up and her right one didn't have much left in it. The strange but wierd thing is is that her and her mum had never been apart and on the Thursday night as I had made my decision to taske Kindt , Holly her mum suffered a massive stroke. I know this may sound horrible but in away I feel happier that they have even now not been seperated, if you know what I mean.

Sleep tight little ones and we will miss you very muchxxxxxxx

:( Bless them RIP little buns. They are together forever now. Im so sorry for your losses.

kayj said:
Sadly Kindt had to be pts on Thursday 28th Dec as her left lung had completely given up and her right one didn't have much left in it. The strange but wierd thing is is that her and her mum had never been apart and on the Thursday night as I had made my decision to taske Kindt , Holly her mum suffered a massive stroke. I know this may sound horrible but in away I feel happier that they have even now not been seperated, if you know what I mean.

Sleep tight little ones and we will miss you very muchxxxxxxx

That is so sad Kay :cry:
But as you say, at least they have remained together forever

Binky Free Bunnies

Janex

So sorry for your losses Kay. :cry: :cry:
Atleast they are exploring the bridge together.

Binky free little ones...................
Su.x

Back