• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Rabbits!

Apache

Mama Doe
Alfred has over the last month or so turned into a naughty bunny!

I was sat writing Christmas cards on Tuesday, and he leapt onto the sofa, and proceeded to throw off the box of cards & my address book!

Dashed off binkying around the room, leapt back up again, and then sat there looking as if to say, this is my space!

Bless him!

:lol: My bun Bertie is so excited because I'm wrapping up Christmas presents.. He's opening everything I'm wrapping :D
I've sent him into the kitchen 3 times but comes running back in with excitment.

Bless. I got up at 4.30 this morning to wrap up kids pressies. My kitten Bruce decided to help and I got in a right mess. Then my other young cat decided to attack the wrapping paper and skidded across the floor - I had to muffle my laughter so as not to wake the kids. :lol:

Just the other week Deej jumped onto my plate! :shock: Luckily I'd finished my sandwich! :lol: The other day he jumped up onto the coffee table (normally he just pulls off the coasters). :no: :love:

Back