• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to leave Rowan at the vets

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
:(
I took him back this morning as he still isnt eating well at all and they've decided to keep him in for the day (with Audrey).

The vet said she isnt too worried, but as Im at work all day and its coming up to christmas she thought it would be best to monitor him.

Hope he's going to be ok :(

I'm sure he'll be ok hun, and don't worry I know how you feel. I had to leave Millie at the vets when she had statis so they could give her fluids and I was worried sick but everything turned out ok then. I'm sure he'll come back feeling better. Vibes for Rowan. Xx

Aww hope he's ok Mandy, there are a lot of poorly buns about at the moment aren't there, wonder why :?

Sending vibes for him

kayjay said:
Aww hope he's ok Mandy, there are a lot of poorly buns about at the moment aren't there, wonder why :?

Thats what the vet said- they've had several bunns brought in this week. She said she really doesnt know but wondered if it had something to do with the weather.

thanks everyone x

Thinking of you! and Rowan and Audrey having to keep him company at least they can be monitored for a whol day to see whats going on - Hopefully it is just the drop in temperature- it was so sudden - poor bunnies!

Back