• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does bunny has to pee on bed?

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, in this room, my bunny has a regular spot at the corner that she used regularly to pee. But at night time, when I setup my bed, she pee on it during the night. Is there a way to make her go to her regular spot? She still use it during the day, it just after midnight when my bed is set up that she decided to use my bed instead.

This is goofy, this is really, really goofy

Tia always did that... I made a cage around my bad so she couldn't jump onto it :D Don't think many people are as crazy as me though :wink:

Don't think many people are as crazy as me though

:lol:

I did consider doing that when Scarlett was in my room. And I showed my boyfriend and my mum the pic of your bed to prove I wasnt nuts and its normal to have a cage around the bed when you have a cute bunny living in your room. But it didnt work and they just looked at me like I was crazy.

I think the only way you can stop her is to stop her getting on the bed. Is she spayed. Im sure I read on here that its easier to litter train a spayed bunny :D

mine used to have this habit too but (touch wood) they seemed to have grown out of it, do you have a litter tray in this same room for your bunny?

lisa

I didn't see any reply on this thread until now. Sorry everyone. And just the other week, I discover a very good solution.

Even it is a bed, they pee at the corner, so what I done is I grab 2 thick towels, fold each towel's half to the edge of the bed, w/ the other half sitting at the corner that she always pee on. Guess what? It works perfectly. She pees back on that spot, and I just have to wash the towel via the washing machine.

There is one time she misses and pee on my bed. But 99% successful rate is good enough for me

Back