• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Arrivals to Honeybunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Met Angie 65 to collect these 3 lovely bunsters tonight
First meet Clive who Louise (ellepotter) had been fostering..he was one of the Birmingham buns and has come to me with Jane's agreement.
He's a really nice bunny :D
Clive.jpg

Clivea.jpg

and next Biggles..who is a Sallander and a large boy!
Biggles.jpg

Bigglesa.jpg

and lastly this is Dooley (hope you like his new name Angie??)
He is :love:
Dooleya.jpg

Dooley.jpg

Biggles and Dooley are neutered and Clive will be soon!
So all three would love new homes ASAP :D

yep Leah i know i shouldn't have favourites but Dooley is gorgoeus :D
so I need someone to offer him a home...and quickly! :lol:

i think Biggles is quite rare- it says in my rabbit book from work that Sallanders originate from Holland, and the breed is not well known in any other country.

Biggles is mwahhh :love: :love: Dooley is gorgeous and oooo Clive is a sweetie. I really must stop peeking at these buns. I do know Im having my nice 10 x 8 shed after Christmas though ! I am meant to be keeping my bunny supplies in it, seems a waste though huh. :lol: Im in love Jill. Sir Reubs sends his love.

Steph said:
Biggles is mwahhh :love: :love: Dooley is gorgeous and oooo Clive is a sweetie. I really must stop peeking at these buns. I do know Im having my nice 10 x 8 shed after Christmas though ! I am meant to be keeping my bunny supplies in it, seems a waste though huh. :lol: Im in love Jill. Sir Reubs sends his love.

Just make storage higher up and have the rest of it for buns :lol:

honeybunny said:

Dooley was my fave too - so friendly - he was a Birmingham bun too - & Jill - you remember I told you that Dawn was in love? It was with him :D

Angie65 said:
honeybunny said:

Dooley was my fave too - so friendly - he was a Birmingham bun too - & Jill - you remember I told you that Dawn was in love? It was with him :D

So should I bond them then?..they both have interest but if it doesn't work out will try them together

Back