• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas from Polly and Sybil!

Flick

Alpha Buck
Merry Christmas from Polly and Sybil and our humans... hope you like our cage decorations...

PC110244.jpg

Our cage was moved to make space for the Christmas tree and it took a few days to get the hang of the litter tray being in a different place, but I think we've got it now!

We hope there are some nice treats in our stocking on Christmas day!

PC110248.jpg

And here we are out in the garden, trying to avoid being brought back in even though it is misty and cold... we think it is funny to make our human run around to get us when she is off ill with a cold!

PC210015.jpg

Hope father christmas is good to you, although you know you have to be good girls to get any presents :wink:

aww lovely to see you to again :D Your cages look great and I'm sure Santa will bring you a dumbell as you were so kind to leave your old one here for the rescue bunnies...tell your human I hope she is better soon! x

We are mostly good, honest :wink:

We will pass on regards to the human... but we like her being off ill... recently it is too dark when the humans get in for us to go out in the garden, but the last few days we've had extra garden play time :D

Today we had an early Christmas present and there was a SnuggleSafe in our carrier outside to warm our feet on when we were out there :D

Some of the decorations are a bit lower down now and we've just discovered they taste quite good as well, yummy!

Hope the new rescue bunnies are enjoying your hospitality, Jill!

Back