• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 bunnies have been to the vets today

touie

Wise Old Thumper
well after reading gem's post about Myxi in the area I had a panic and whisked 4 of my lot off to the vets for vaccs! My vet wasn't there so I saw another vet who actually has 3 rabbits of her own and was very good :D

The diet seems to be working Toffee and Caramel had lost a bit of weight and fudge has gone down from 4.2kg-3.65 :shock: he still has sore feet though and has come home with nice big blue bandages on, one of which hes managed to remove already :evil: pics to follow.

Twinkle wasn't well enough for the vaccination but the vet has ordered some septrin for her which should arrive tomorrow so I'm hoping that will help!

tht's gr8 well done, jst remember tho tht vacc isnt immediatly effective, takes a cpl of weeks, so still be extra vigilent. Id invest in insects nets as well jst incase til vacc takes effect if its on the go in ur area : :)

Back