• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Baby Sir Victor Velveteen

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have actually been very worried about my little baby as he developed nasty diarrhoea. Not totally unexpected as he had had a long journey. But I know how serious diarrhoea can be for a baby Bun.
Anyway, he has been on Fibreplex and it really appears to have helped.Today he has not passed any runny poo....YET.....and is eating lots of hay :D I am hoping that he is starting to feel more settled now. He LOVES to be cuddled and falls asleep in my arms :love:

I am just glad I insisted the courier who got him to me provided alternative transport for him, ie sole use of vehicle. They had intended to transport him with 6 Bengal Cats and 4 Turkeys!! :shock: :shock:
Not sure I'll use the courier again if they think its OK to transport a Baby Bunny in the same vehicle as Bengal Cats!!

Here is a piccie I have just taken of ickle Victor

Picture203.jpg

I love him LOTS!! :love:

Janex

glad to hear he's ok. would have been rather more unsettling wiht those passengers. not sure the turkeys appreciated being transported with those cats either!
he is a gorgeous bunny, when i see pics of him i just want to cuddle him, he looks so soft, i could give him nose rubs for hours.

Aww he is beautiful.Glad to hear he is better.I am sure he will settle in well with you and your other bunnies :D Bless him.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Sir Victor has passed lots of NORMAL POO and NO diarrhoea for 24 hours!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We just thought we'd share that with you..... :oops: :roll:

Janex

Awwwwwww lovely victor-! Glad to hear he's now settled and that tummy has settled to, the other piccy of him you had makes him look bigger, but this piccy makes him look like an ickle baby :) he's lovely!

Back