• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which big house plants are safe around bunnies?

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Darcy loves having the xmas tree up (artificial tree) and i was thinking that I might buy a big/tall house plant in the new year so that he still has something. Which ones are safe for buns to chew - as you just know he's going to chew it come what may.. :roll: :lol: :D :D

I'm not certain, but I just wanted to say Hello Romy :wave: Its been a while since you've been on, hasn't it? How have you been?

Leah xx

Most house plants are exotic/tropical and not safe :( Maybe one of those small versions of normal trees?

Oh thats a shame. what type of little trees? Maybe i'll buy a big artifical plant to give the same effect for him? x :)

Charliesangel said:
I'm not certain, but I just wanted to say Hello Romy :wave: Its been a while since you've been on, hasn't it? How have you been?

Leah xx

Hi Leah - merry christmas! I love your festive bunny sig! I'm good thanks, Darcy is looking forward to chewing open his xmas pressies! How are you? xx :D :D

Back