• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poppy playshed

karen354

Warren Veteran
Morning, I'm moving my playhouse today so we can get a good look at it from the house.. ( will be a bunny house)
I'm so excited because when we've moved the house & bunny proofed it I can start either have foster bunnys or it will be good for my house buns to go in & play...
Can anyone give me some idea's of what I can do with the inside of the new bunny home ?

My OH as made a second level in my bunnies hut.We have built shelfs and boxes which they love.
I am sure your bunnies will love it :D

Hi, Did you line the floor with anything & did you do anything with the sides of the shed? Don't want bunnies chewing there way out.

Hiya,

I put a shelf in my playhouse so that the bunnies had more floorspace. I lined the ground floor with heavy duty lino before I built the walls so the bunnies couldn't chew it. I put lino on the shelf as well but they have started chewing the edges which couldn't be helped.

Nothing on the walls. Bunnies will only chew the sticky out bits. Depends how much your buns chew things as to whether they will chew their way out.

Here are some pic of my playhouse before it became inhabited by furry monsters :lol:

PH2.jpg

Playhouse1-1.jpg

Playhouse2.jpg

Playhouse3.jpg

Playhouse4.jpg

HTH

Shiv

Back