• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if only ui had the shed up :(

:shock: He has no waterbottle to provide him with fresh water, no bedding to keep him clean and no food to feed him with. I'm just hoping that it has been removed for that photo!!

Oh dear - and he isn't even a rex, he's a dutch. I wonder if he is actually handled daily and you wonder if thats a good thing really :(

i want to rescue him, the only reason we had problems taking bandit to the vets was beacues we were going through a dry spell, but over the last month we have paid over £500 in vets bills. but my vet fund is still plentyful, i would talk to my mum but you think i have to many already.

cavysrock said:
i want to rescue him, the only reason we had problems taking bandit to the vets was beacues we were going through a dry spell, but over the last month we have paid over £500 in vets bills. but my vet fund is still plentyful, i would talk to my mum but you think i have to many already.

yep :wink:

Beth i hacve had offers of foster homes for all these dutch bunnies and then they can come into me so don't worry ..we'll get him if we can :D

Back