• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my friends new bunny

Awww he's lovely, I like agoutis (Pippa's an agouti too). Is he going to be a housebun or is she going to look for a girlybun for him?

we were supposed to be working yesterday, the consultants ward round was on, and we were nattering about bunnies and got told off :shock: :shock: :shock:

tupperwarequeen said:
we were supposed to be working yesterday, the consultants ward round was on, and we were nattering about bunnies and got told off :shock: :shock: :shock:

they're spoilsports aren't they :lol: :lol:

ShivyRex said:
Awww he looks like Weedie!!!

Do you mean my Weedie? yes he does doesn't he? except Weed has more white on him. :D Oooh does this mean Weed's famous now as people are recognising him? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a pic for comparison (not that I want to show him off or anything you understand! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
CuteWeed08.jpg

Aww i'm so happy for little Freddie :D I collected him from a free ad and took him to Tracy's rescue. He was living in a tiny hutch with no hay and a green water bottle and cheap flaked pea food. He also shared the garden with 5 big dogs :( He had very overgrown claws as well. He was a friendly little chap though despite being neglected.

This is the picture i took of him when i brought him home.
freead.jpg

So why didn't Lucy tell me she knew you. :?

Glad they are happy with him :) and I've no doubt that you will point them in the direction of this forum at sometime so we can see updated pics of the little man. :D

He's one lucky bun :D he was the last one I re-homed before I shut my doors over the Christmas period. :D

rngpwelfare said:
So why didn't Lucy tell me she knew you. :?

Glad they are happy with him :) and I've no doubt that you will point them in the direction of this forum at sometime so we can see updated pics of the little man. :D

He's one lucky bun :D he was the last one I re-homed before I shut my doors over the Christmas period. :D

She knew I knew Jill, but I guess she didnt think that us bunny folk have contacts far and wide :wink: :wink:

She is very keen to be a good bunny mummy and is constantly asking me bunny questions, I have a list of websites to give her, this one included of course :D

kayjay said:
tupperwarequeen said:

they're spoilsports aren't they :lol: :lol:

we felt like naughty schoolgirls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back