• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets for Lola, Zeb & Gizmo - went well

Had to take part of the menagerie to the vets last night.

Lola has had recurring weepy eyes since we got her from rescue in Feb - she's still on tiacil drops every 2 days but Rebecca looked at her eyes yesterday and says that they are much better than before and there is no infection.

Am very relieved as she had to have her eyes flushed weekly for 4 weeks and she hated it. So she's staying on the tiacil for now (courtesy of pet protect!). She stamped her way round the vets afterwards in a right huff poor bunny. She was also weighed and she is now 13.5lb (she has lost 1/2lb)

Zeb had his myxi vaccs - he is still sneezing but no sign of snuffles - the vet agrees that it probably is an allergy to dust so that's good news.

Gizmo piggy had her teeth clipped - her back teeth are fine thankfully. She's lost some weight but she's almost 7 now so she is slowing down a lot. She's still very perky though and Rebecca is happy with her condition. I bathed her last night too with some gorgeous guineas shampoo and she smelt beautiful afterwards.

Frida is booked in for 8th January for her spay - not looking forward to my little baby having a GA but it has to be done (or i will rename her Frida Kruegar after she ripped my arm to shreds last night!)

Bracken's runs have stopped. Gus is fine but needs his boosters next month.

All is well for xmas so I'm a very happy girl today :)

We must be keeping Rebecca in business! :lol: I've got two chaps seeing her tonight.

Brilliant news your lot are all OK! :)

Louise

Glad to hear all their check-ups went well! Nice to hear some good news instead of poor little bunnies being poorly! :D

Back