• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most cunning invention!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I believe I have the most untoilet trained rabbits on this forum - wherever I put their hay they toilet! :roll: I didn't have a hay net to hand but (cos of all the work going on at ours) I did have a pallet - here is the cunning invention! :D Doesn't completely solve the problem but I now have loads less hay to try and hide amongst my household rubbish so the binmen will take it away!! :oops:

CIMG7133.jpg

CIMG7135.jpg

That's brilliant, what a cute bunch of bunny friends!

I think that definitely is a brilliant invention.

Fiona x

That's a great idea. I need something like that for my 3. They only seem to like to eat the hay that they've been to the toilet on :oops: ... yuk!

awwwww so so cute I love your big group! :love: :love:

Well my 2 girls have pooed all around the boys' crates and the shed is a sea of droppings atm :shock: :shock:

What a brill idea :thumb: :thumb: and what lovely bunnies you have, they are all adorable :love: :love: :love: I'd love to have some more :( :(

Ali said:
What a brill idea :thumb: :thumb: and what lovely bunnies you have, they are all adorable :love: :love: :love: I'd love to have some more :( :(

Me too! they all look soooo cute together! :love: :love: and the pallet idea is great! :thumb:

I heard all about it from Andy!Sow some photo's on his phone. He told me how to bond rabbits!I guess i may have to do it some day! Hope you are your bunnies are Ok! You have to come over some time!And show me the new barn!I still haven't seen it, even though i was at yours WednesdaY!

God Bless
Amy
XXXXXXX

:wink: :D :oops: :rabbit2: :bunny: :wave:

Back