• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbling

rineyroo

Mama Doe
Just recently Snowy has become more demanding of attention, she starts by licking my fingers then nibbles them, it doesn't hurt. Is she trying to groom me, just a bit hard? Is it her way of saying she loves me? She's always been a bit feisty shall we say! She also nudged me t'other day when I started nodding off :lol: Horatio licks my fingers and rarely nibbles. I took some photos the other day but my camera usb cable has broken, some of it actually broke off in the usb hole :shock:. Bit of rambling there but still.

It's only been this week she started licking me, I've had her since August last year. My brother said she licked him once, but I'm not sure if he was trying to wind me up. :? I hope my buns do love me.

rineyroo said:
It's only been this week she started licking me, I've had her since August last year. My brother said she licked him once, but I'm not sure if he was trying to wind me up. :? I hope my buns do love me.

I say so!

Fiona x

rineyroo said:
Just recently Snowy has become more demanding of attention, she starts by licking my fingers then nibbles them, it doesn't hurt. Is she trying to groom me, just a bit hard? Is it her way of saying she loves me? She's always been a bit feisty shall we say! She also nudged me t'other day when I started nodding off :lol: Horatio licks my fingers and rarely nibbles. I took some photos the other day but my camera usb cable has broken, some of it actually broke off in the usb hole :shock:. Bit of rambling there but still.

I wondered this too.... Bundle has always licked me every now again, but every time I get Weedie out and he's sitting on my lap he nibbles any part of my skin he's nearest to, not hard just little nibbles :?

Back