• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Gutted *UPDATE* Very Happy

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Shaky one of my buns will have to be pts tomorrow as he as an abcess under his chin and along the jaw and it as already grown and spread to towards his throat. :cry: :cry: I only bonded him about 4 months ago with a rescue that came in and they are so loved up and so happy,

So sorry :cry: :cry: He's been a happy, loved-up bunster in the best possible hands. Give him lots of snuggles from us and lots of hugs to you too.

Awwww :cry: I'm so sorry kay :cry: have the vets said there's no hope? If not and he's in pain then you're doing the right thing. I know it doesn't make it any easier to bear.... ((((hugs)))) to you. Vicki x

It is obviously tracking and he as had a brain disorder from birth which makes his head move from side to side and that as actually got worse. :cry:

Back