• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a festive Fudge

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:
Fudge thinks the tinsel looks tastier than his hay :shock:
dec06092.jpg

My attempt to get a cute bunny in a santa hat pic, not a chance :roll:
dec06096-1.jpg

dec06097.jpg

dec06098.jpg

bunny in the tinsel
dec06099.jpg

dec06100.jpg

dec06101.jpg

well I think he's a very pretty boy :lol: he's been on a diet for the last month and I thought he was starting to look a bit sleeker, guess he's still a bit of a tubster though :lol: He is very cuddly loves to snuggle up and lick you, but it's a bit like russian roulette your never quite sure when he's going to go psycho :shock: :lol:

touie said:
well I think he's a very pretty boy :lol: he's been on a diet for the last month and I thought he was starting to look a bit sleeker, guess he's still a bit of a tubster though :lol: He is very cuddly loves to snuggle up and lick you, but it's a bit like russian roulette your never quite sure when he's going to go psycho :shock: :lol:

Aww Im sorry Lovely Fudge, Your diet is working Im sure :oops: :lol: He sounds a right sweetie touie .. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35526 :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: X

BirdieBun said:
awwwwww hes stunning so so cute :love: :love: he looks a lot perkier hun does he seem better to you?

well I would have said yes yesterday but he has had a touch of diaorreah today :(

Back