• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A cold and frosty morning U/D 22nd more pics

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
actually remembered my camera today in the dog walk!! (and spare batteries....i was doing well!)

here is a small selection of the 120 :oops: photos i took on the walk, hope you like :D
(all taken with fuji finepix s7000)

waterdrop.jpg

landscape.jpg

frostyleaves.jpg

frostyleaf4.jpg

frostyleaf3.jpg

frostyleaf2.jpg

frostyleaf.jpg

frostygrass2.jpg

frostygrass4.jpg

frostygrass3.jpg

frostygrass.jpg

frost.jpg

cody-1.jpg

these are straight from camera, i will sort the colours and levels out on the comp later

comments / critisisms most welcome (its the only way ill learn :lol: )

Wow they're great pics! Have you ever entered the BBC competition for the Country File calendar? If not then you should! :D :D

Small orange giraffe said:
Love love love your pics - they are fab!!

I want your camera!!!! Have you had it long?

erm had it about a year (it was an 18th birthday pressie but i got it late)

they are not that expensive for how good they are :D

Bundle said:
Wow they're great pics! Have you ever entered the BBC competition for the Country File calendar? If not then you should! :D :D

no i havent ever entered any comps my family keep telling me i should but i never get round to it :oops:

Small orange giraffe said:
Well I love the pics - if only I'd have put that on my xmas list!!!!

Is it easy-ish to use?

i find it very easy to use but i used the s3500 at college before i got mine, dad always says it is too hard to use but i dont think he listens properly when i tell him how it works :lol:, it is one of those cameras where you can literally point and click for a quick snapshot or it will display grids so you get perfect composure, it has normal, macro and super macro levels, you can have maunual focus, shutter and aperture, you can change the megapixels photos are saved as, change from standard, black and white, chrome change the ISO, multiple shots, display a histogram to check shadows/midtones/highlight levels, enlarge the centre of the image to ensure it id focused, crop images whilst they are on the camera etc etc so it really suits all levels if you see what i mean? it can also be used as a video camera :D and has a function so you can leave a audio note with the photo if you need to remind yourself of something like location, name, species etc i love it to bits (can you tell? ) :lol:

Back