• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding does

touie

Wise Old Thumper
has anyone had any success bonding 2 unrelated un-neutered does? I'm thinking of a B plan for Twinkle if i decide Fudge can't be trusted with other rabbits!

I thought she could go in a trio with Splodge and Sugarplum, all 3 are quite laid back. Sugarplum is still too young to be spayed and Twinkle is still a bit sneezy so she can't be spayed either at the moment!

I have one un-spayed living with some unrelated spayeds. She's hit spaying age now, but no problems & I'm wanting to leave her as long as I can so she gets bigger!

I did have 3 un-spayed does living together at one point. 2 were sisters, the other unrelated. The unrelated was fine, then just got her spayed when i was ready, but the sisters fought when the hit 6 months :roll:

I have two groups, one with 3 does, two related one not and one with 3 does all unrelated but one is spayed. It's just the same as bonding boy - girl

thanks. If I decide to do it I'll take them to my parents house for the day to see how they get on. I'm still unsure whether to bond her to fudge or to Splodge and Sugarplum.

Back