• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What type of shelter ido you have in your run?

nicole

Mama Doe
I was thinking about getting one of those dog igloos?
Warm in winter and cool in summer.
When it's raining it is dry (and the vet bed stays dry).
What do you have?

I have a hooded litter tray too, but there is no evidence that they use it :?
With all that rain we had it got me thinking that a good shelter will be needed.
Their run is covered with tarpaulin but the rain still gets in.

The run itself has a tarpaulin cover and then there is also an extra large upturned plant pot inside the run for them to hide in. :D

Mine have a hutch run combo so don't really have a shelter in ther run. Also the run is covered by clear plastic sheeting this weather too.

They do have a large plastic storage box with one end cut out as a hidehole thingy but the spend most of their time sat on top of it :wink:

Mine have their hutch inside their run so they can always find shelter. Although Gasket seems to delight in sitting out in all weathers! :roll: I've just ordered a snuggle safe and bottle snug for them as well so they'll be nice and cosy. :D

Our run is covered with a Plastic Sheeting,

They also have a wooden House, and the old fav....a cardboard box to hide, but as the run is attached to the shed, they can always dart back in there... :) :)

Back