• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala Hunting for Presents.. and more simba and fifi too!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Nala has been very interested in what im wrapping up tonight.. as soon as i brought all the bags downstairs she ran down and was sniffing round them all then sat guarding them.. and when i started wrapping them up she was intrigued by the paper.. kept licking it :shock: luckily she isnt a nibbler or all the presents would have had holes in them! :lol:
NalaPresents1.jpg

NalaPresents2.jpg

NalaPresents3.jpg

when she laid out happy with herself she left her front paws sticking right out.. i couldnt stop laughing so had to snap a photo of her :lol:
Nala14.jpg

Couldnt leave the other two out of course.. although they arent interested in the presents like Nala is. Fifi had a nibble on a receipt last night though :lol:
here's the happy couple
simbaNala6.jpg

Gis a snuggle Nala.. im cold
simbaNala5.jpg

Your turn now Fifi.. you make a good chin rest
SimbaFifi.jpg

and finally a couple of the new girl on the block.. Fifi.. doing her usual pose
Fifi16.jpg

Fifi15.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone from all us fuzzies :D :D

*swooooooooon* oh how I adore looking at your bunnies :lol: They always cheer me up!
In the unlikely event I'm ever in your neck of the woods could I come to see them in person?! *pretty please* I've never known lion heads like it, they have me intreaged with all that fluff! :D

bizzy_vicki said:
*swooooooooon* oh how I adore looking at your bunnies :lol: They always cheer me up!
In the unlikely event I'm ever in your neck of the woods could I come to see them in person?! *pretty please* I've never known lion heads like it, they have me intreaged with all that fluff! :D

hahaha yes of course you can :wink:

Awwwwwwwwww Chris, all the while i'm looking at the pictures i'm going Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are adorable :love:

mandy said:
They are just adorable.

Do you have to groom them every day?

Simba needs combing at least every other day unless he's moulting heavy then sometimes it needs doing even more. Nala i do about once a week as her fur is just very thick but doesnt knot and she doesnt like being picked up so i dont do it too often. And Fifi.. well she is impossible to groom so i try about once a week.. she is such a fidget though im always worried im gonna poke her in the eye with the comb! Luckily her fur is very fine and doesnt knot so it doesnt really need doing alot.. just trying to get her a bit used to it :roll:

Hey Ali.. if you are lucky i might have them in the car when i come for the Pellets :wink:

awwwwwwwwwww they are so gorgeous! :love: :love: so xmas gifts really bring Nala out of her shell huh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fifi looks so small :love: and well Simba is a lil tart with his cronies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG! :love: :love: :love:

Look at Nala's ears!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awww bless em! And Simba looks like he has put on weight :lol: :lol: He is soooooooooo cute!!!

Aww and Fi :love:

I'm on my way to nap :twisted:

Diddeen said:
mandy said:
They are just adorable.

Do you have to groom them every day?

Simba needs combing at least every other day unless he's moulting heavy then sometimes it needs doing even more. Nala i do about once a week as her fur is just very thick but doesnt knot and she doesnt like being picked up so i dont do it too often. And Fifi.. well she is impossible to groom so i try about once a week.. she is such a fidget though im always worried im gonna poke her in the eye with the comb! Luckily her fur is very fine and doesnt knot so it doesnt really need doing alot.. just trying to get her a bit used to it :roll:

Hey Ali.. if you are lucky i might have them in the car when i come for the Pellets :wink:

OMG Scrap that text I just sent you them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your coming here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: Will let ya know what our plans are for xmas eve when we know ourselves :wink:

Laura.. i wont tell Simba you think he's fat cos he might get a hump on :lol: He's still the same weight he's been for about 2yrs.. about 1.4kg! :lol: He's just full of fluff thats all :lol:

Diddeen said:
:lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: Will let ya know what our plans are for xmas eve when we know ourselves :wink:

Christmas eve it is, Should be about, about 6ish, as far as I know at the moment :oops: :oops: will keep you updated with text :D :D

Back