• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stocked up for Xmas and New Year...

Veronica

Mama Doe
After bringing my gran home from the hospital today (woohoo :D :D :D), I popped to the feed suppliers and got fully stocked up with supplies to last my buns and piggies well over the Christmas and New Year period :D

Literally packed out the car (we had probs shutting the boot :shock: ) with stuff :D

It's still in the car...I don't know where I'm going to store all this stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you all stocked up with supplies over the holiday period? :D

Veronica x

Hi Veronica
Do you use the pet supplies place near queens road?

i tend to go to P@H for my stuff but i find i am there every week - if i could buy in bulk it would be ideal

caz

yep, just got 30 bales of hay stacked for the horses and buns, getting more food, other hay for the guineas and bedding stuffs. then im done!!! ive got all their presents ready for them. just gotta get all the veggies for xmas day, will be loads of extra stuff for the guineas and rabbit

Yep i'm stocked up too..
and just to let you know Veronica..Lavender and Pippin have gone to their new home.
I know you were a bit upset at having to change your mind about them at the last minute...thought you'd like to know their home is a great one and they bonded well..evidently! :D

It's still in the car...I don't know where I'm going to store all this stuff

I have still got loads of bags of hay and sawdust in the back of my car from saturday! I have no room in the shed for it

yep all stocked up only not got a car so had to hoof it all home on the bus as the woman who normally delivers my stuff broke her leg and cant drive for a while

so just imagine it freezing cold real windy and me wesling with hay, straw gp food rabbit food dog food and hamster food on a bus full of people lets hope i never have to experience that again :lol: :lol: :) :)

so just imagine it freezing cold real windy and me wesling with hay, straw gp food rabbit food dog food and hamster food on a bus full of people lets hope i never have to experience that again

:lol:

I'm stocked up - but like others, I am storing some hay in my car as well because it won't fit in the shed..... Car smells like a pet shop at the moment! Bit embarrassing when I offered to drive to the pub for lunch today and had to tell people to dust the hay of their butts when they got out :oops: :shock:

Beaney said:
I'm stocked up - but like others, I am storing some hay in my car as well because it won't fit in the shed..... Car smells like a pet shop at the moment! Bit embarrassing when I offered to drive to the pub for lunch today and had to tell people to dust the hay of their butts when they got out :oops: :shock:
:lol: thats normal in my car, mind the saddles, brush off the hay , yes thats a huge bag of carrots in my car boot.

We are doing a big feed/bedding pick up tomorrow. No idea where I’m going to stack it all yet but I’ll worry about that when we get it home! :roll: :lol:

Louise

went to stock up on sunday cos there is only one pet store near me that sells the hay Snowflake likes.. and its a huge bag, Went there and there is only one bag of hay left, so I had to order some, so by the end of this week they should be stocked up for christmas, and will just get some hay from pets at home, which I will use as the bottom layer which keeps them just a lickle bit snugger.
No doubt I will come back with more christmas presents though for them!

Back