• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan (paws)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Gota couple of little pics off my phone.

Here he is on my bed

Dillon.jpg

and here is warming his bum by the fire :lol:

Dillon2.jpg

:love: :love: He's absolutely adorable

I saw him at Kays soon after he'd come in and been shaved as he was so matted and he was gorgeous then. It was a toss up whether to bond MJ or him with Pippa but decided on MJ as he was desperate for a friend, but I never forgot this little bun, I'm so glad he's got a home with you :D

SOAD said:
He is so lovely I really really love him :love:

I'm actually green with envy :lol: Kay let me know he'd come back in as she knew I loved him but I don't have a spare hutch or space inside right now otherwise I'd have had him. He is gorgeous isn't he, you're really really lucky :D

Well it was his first day on his own today and Bryn's just rang to say he's been really good, he's not poo'd or wee'd anywhere, he's not chewed anything and he's gone over to Bryn to give him a nudge, bless him. I'm so glad you didn't have him, he's an absolute babe :love:

aawww i kept looking at him when Kay listed him on here.. he really is adorable.. my boyfriend said 'no more!' so i had to just keep looking... its great that he has now got a fab home with you Tree.. can we have some more bigger pics please!! :D :wink:

The piccies just dont do him justice he is the most gorgeous bun ever guys hes so gentle and friendly :love: He has this fast little hop and he sat on me with his bum on my tummy (i was sitting upright) and his front paws on my lap - he was more or less doing a hand stand and stayed there daft as a brush :love: :love:

Awwww thanks guys he's a proper snuggle monster, I will get some decent size pics of him, can't remember where I've put my camera :oops:

Dillon3.jpg

Back