• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you bunnies doing right now?

My two are stretched out on the futon behind me in the study.

Think they are a bit worn out, trying to help me wrap all the xmas pressies - nosy ******* that they are! Also had both the cats helping me, playing with the ribbons and sitting on the wrapping paper! :roll:

Silly creatures!

My two are munching away on their evening greens while tucked away in the bed section of their hutch - they refuse to come out! :lol: Don't blame them in this cold! :shock: :lol:

Squidgy's curled up on his blanket, having a snooze and the others are all munching their tea.

My big boy is in the kitchen sleeping under the table( he's been to the vets very stressful day 4 him) & my little girl is behind the sofa chewing a box.. :)

Blaise is... *runs to go check*...

OH GOODNESS :shock: He has flipped over his giant litter box and litter is ALL OVER the room :roll:

And when I was upstairs checking up on Oliver a few minutes ago, he was stretched out on his hide-out taking a snooze :D

Leha xx

Back