• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some-Bun Has Arrived!!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Introducing Sir Victor Velveteen, Nephew of the late GREAT Lord Lopsley

Picture193.jpg

He is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :love:

Janex

OMG how gorgeous is he!!!!!!! and what an introduction :lol:

wow! he is so stunning i cant help but keep looking at his piccie! is he going to be introduced to meg or has he already got a lucky partner ready and waiting (or will he just be bonded to you? :D )

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I AM SOOOOOOOO JELOUS SO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love:

m
xx

cheekytikki said:
OMG how gorgeous is he!!!!!!! and what an introduction :lol:

wow! he is so stunning i cant help but keep looking at his piccie! is he going to be introduced to meg or has he already got a lucky partner ready and waiting (or will he just be bonded to you? :D )

He is only 8.5 weeks old at the moment so he will have a bit of growing up to do and plums to drop and then be defused before I bond him.
Awwwwww he is such an ickle baby..... :love:

Janex

:shock: cant believe he is so young!! (he looks grown up sized compared to mine :lol: )

i wouldnt be able to leave him alone i would be snuggling him the whole time :love:

dare i ask what this brings your count up to?

Awwww he's beautiful! :love: :love: :love: what a stunning colour and he looks so velvety! He looks really big for 8.5 weeks though :shock: I didn't know Rex's got that big! Just wondered which room he's going to live in after seeing the pics of your house (bunny haven! :lol: ) a while back?

Back