• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I've just collected......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
From a flat in Coventry

Mummy bunny

Mummyandbabies030x3.jpg

and her 7 babies

Mummyandbabies003x3.jpg

All of which have been living in this 2 foot parrot cage :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Well, thank heavens they're with you now.

My God! Poor Buns!

I CAN see right? SEVEN Baby Buns?!?! You have got your handsfull! How old are the babies? They look older thats 8-10weeks.

Are you planning to keep them all? :shock:

Also wheres Daddy?

m
xx

Well done. I can't believe so many in such a small space - no room to hop! Poor little things. Do you know what happened to Dad?

Theo do you ever feel like we are peeing against the wind...... :roll:

At least these Bunnies will be OK now.

I despair of some people...... :roll: :x

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Theo do you ever feel like we are peeing against the wind...... :roll:

At least these Bunnies will be OK now.

I despair of some people...... :roll: :x

Janex

Yep!! and my face ends up very flipping wet sometimes :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well this is their story:

A young fella (age about 22/25) had them in his flat, he told me that he had a boy bunny and then one of his neighbours had a girl bunny and they weren't looking after it very well and so he took it in to look after it, he put it with his boy bunny and he didn't realise that they would have baby bunnies :shock: :shock: :shock: , anyway they had babies :roll: and he didn't know what to do so he separated the boy bunny and the girl bunny and left the girl bunny with her baby bunnies!!

Then when they grew a bit he didn't know what to do, so he went around all the pet shops to see if they would take them but they wouldn't :shock: and he tried to rehome them himself but nobody wanted any of them :shock: so he kept them as best he could :shock: :shock: , in fairness to the guy he has tried to look after them and they are well fed and they had hay and fresh water and food, just no space!! :shock:

I asked to see the daddy bunny and he was very proud of him, he has built him a fabulous hutch, 3 foot high x 5 foot long and 2 foot deep and it's in his lounge, daddy bunny had fresh water, hay and food and so I gave him some advice and some leaflets and he accepted the information well.

I really think it was a case of "didn't know any better", I am happy to let him keep the daddy as he was telling me that he has the run of the flat in the evenings and he has litter trained him!!

Anyway, I am off the vet this afternoon for some sexing to be done as I am sure I noticed two little round things on one of them!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

snowy said:
Anyway, I am off the vet this afternoon for some sexing to be done as I am sure I noticed two little round things on one of them!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

EEEEEEEEK!!!! RUN!! RUN!!

Do we know how old they are??

m
xx

**** me! all living in there thats dreadful! and we moan about 4ft hutches for 1 bun! :shock: well done you :thumb:

Back from the vets!, OMG!! 5 boys all with testicles :shock: :shock: and 2 girls and mummy, the vet said they were all in very good health and their teeth are fine, even the mummy has good teeth!!, I should be thankful for small mercies!

Just got to wait to see if any of the females are pregnant :shock: :shock: I really hope not

One good thing.......they all love hay!!

Back