• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for The Duchess Please U/D the duchess is home

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
The Duchess is now at the vets having her teeth burred (they said once she is under they can do a full examination and will burr or extract any they need to do) I have got to ring them at 3 to see if i an pick her up but they warned they might keep her until tomorrow depending on how she copes with the GA

So if you have any vibes spare please send them to The Duchess please

Thanks everyone

hope she will be ok Abi.

Audrey is also having her teeth done today after similar symptoms to Duchess over the weekend xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Abi I am so pleased all went well, I have been thinking of you and Duchess today :love: :love:

glad she is ok. Im picking Audrey and Rowan up at 6pm :)

Cant wait.
Recpetionist just mentioned making sure she ate lots tonight, otherwise i have to bring her back straight away in the morning.

shes home yay! she has eaten some grass at the vets so that is a good sign and the first thing she done when she got home was ate some hay. the vet recommended leaving her and teegs separate for minimum of 24 hours but i kind of ignored it :oops: hope that was ok, teegs has been miserable without her and has taken it out on his pen and trashed the place, he has also been very 'edgy' and wont go anywhere near me as soon as he saw her he hopped over to her and snuggled right up against her side :love: so i think they will be ok :?

thanks everyone for your thoughts :D

EDIT: forgot to mention it was £60ish so towards the lower end of the scale of estimates :thumb: :D

mandy said:
glad she is ok. Im picking Audrey and Rowan up at 6pm :)

Cant wait.
Recpetionist just mentioned making sure she ate lots tonight, otherwise i have to bring her back straight away in the morning.

glad it went well for audrey too, yeah i have been given the smae advice and also got a sachet of recovery food to syringe if she doesnt eat tonight, although she has already started eating sot hat is good :D

Hope they are doing well and eating. Just caught up with the pics of D under stories, poor girl.

yep i think she has the attitude people get when they have their first filling and start brushing their teeth like mad as she turned her nose up at her pellets this morning and was madly chomping on hay :lol: (she also wolfed down her veges last night which is a good sign :D )

Back