• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cannot Understand....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How the breeder of Meg intended to 'dispose' of her by breaking her neck.... :cry: :evil: :cry:

Thanks to Nicola3 Meg and many other Rexes have been given the chance of life.
All they have previously known is a tiny hutch in a dark shed. Then when they reach their 'best before date' they are 'necked'

Picture189-1.jpg

If you are interested in homing a Rex Rabbit PLEASE PM Nicola3

Janex

She is so beautiful - she looks very drained though. Is she unwell or is it just the stress of travelling and new surroundings making her look so forlorn? :love: Bless her.

Sorry - have probably missed another thread somewhere with her history on it. :roll: :oops:

Aliandbuns said:
She is so beautiful - she looks very drained though. Is she unwell or is it just the stress of travelling and new surroundings making her look so forlorn? :love: Bless her.

Sorry - have probably missed another thread somewhere with her history on it. :roll: :oops:

No, she isn't poorly. She is a really calm Bunny despite all she has endured. Nicola must have made her feel safe

Janex

aww bless her - i :love: rex's. my little girly is a terror though

i hope she is settling in well.

caz

She is a real beautiful girl.. Thank god you took her in.
God that breeder must be a right evil person to dispose of those rabbits like that. I know what i'd like to do to them :twisted:

some people out there deserve to put up againest a wall and shot :evil:

its behold me how people can just say things like that 'oh i will just break its neck' :evil: :evil:

she is gorgous Jane :love: a treasure, she does look very calm I am tempted to rescue a Rex :love:

cheekytikki said:
awww she is gorgoeus is it just me or does that pic make her head look like a deer?

That's just what I thought - a little deer

She's gorgeous, you can't understand how anyone can kill healthy rabbits - why isn't there a law against it, doesn't it come under cruelty to animals? I can't imagine the public sanctioning the culling of older dogs or cats (think of the fuss over the greyhounds) - what's so different about rabbits?

kayjay said:
cheekytikki said:
awww she is gorgoeus is it just me or does that pic make her head look like a deer?

That's just what I thought - a little deer

snaporama. She looks like bambi! How absolutley beautiful. I still cannot believe people are so heartless :evil:

Beautiful, beautiful Rex! I've searched for the history to this thread but can't find it! Can you give me the link please? Thanks

capel said:
Beautiful, beautiful Rex! I've searched for the history to this thread but can't find it! Can you give me the link please? Thanks

Nicola3 has rescued several Rexes from a breeder near her. He has no qualms about 'necking' his 'old/unwanted stock :cry: :evil: So Nicola has got him to GIVE them to her. She takes as many as she can BUT there are so many that cant be helped :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
This breeder has been reported to the RSPCA on numerous occassions.....
Nicola feels that saving the ones she can, even if it is not going to stop the breeder, is better than doing nothing. I AGREE. Doing nothing means ALL the unwanted stock are killed, never knowing any life other than a dark cold shed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nicola has a GORGEOUS Cinnamon Rex, Alice, who is waiting for the forever home she deserves. So if anyone is interested (I have NO MORE ROOM!!) then please do PM Nicola3. She only has internet access at work so contacting her Mon-Fri is best.

Janex

ruthie said:
Well done Jane and Nicola! She is gorgeous! Whens Lopsleys nephew arrive Jane? :D

TODAY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.......SORRY, JUST A TAD OVER-EXCITED!!........... :oops: :roll:

Janex

Awwww.......my little girlie.

I wish I could give her another snuggle. I'm missing her lots but I know she is in very good hands with you Jane. She is such a sweet rabbit. Very mellow and calm. My vet commented on how chilled out she was. She has to have her fuciderm cream applied twice a day to her feet and it's so easy to do as she is such a calm bunny. She just sits on your lap like a baby. I think she knows you are trying to help her.

Please give her lots of cuddles for me. I'm looking forward to seeing more piccies even though they make me miss her even more. When I see her settled and happy in her new home it makes everything seem so worthwhile.

I would like to take some more rexes in in the New year. I will let you all know the outcome.

Thanks Jane for giving Meg a good home.

Lots and lots of love,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Back