• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can any one help with a bunny run from bristol to Lancashire

bexn2kids

Warren Scout
hey all things have got worse with thumps and kayj has offered to give him a home am not sure what abouts kayj is but am sure a few of you do am just waiting for a pm back to find out where kayj is , so if any one can help please do luv be cks xx

Hiya

I can do Warwickshire to Lancashire the day after boxing day but someone will have to get the bun to me on that day. We will be in Nuneaton or alternatively can meet on the M6 north of Nuneaton somewhere.

I'm going North from Cardiff the day after boxing day (Weds 27th) so if you can meet me somewhere en route I can take him up to Kay's.

I may be able to help early new year ..will be going form Warminster to leicester.

Are you keeping him Kay or rehoming him?

I'm half way and can take him for a few nights if it's any help, if someone can get him to me

Im happy to take him from Bristol to Warminster and meet hunnybunnyif thats any help, im off work using up my holidays so whenever!!

I am going to have to get him vaccinated and neutered before I decide anything. He as bitten bex and her 1yr old so I will have to assess him to see what is best for him.

If you could meet me at either Newport or Strensham services on the M5 I can do the rest of the journey that day (Dec 27th), however I'm aware that both these places are about an hour or so from Bristol.

kayj said:
I am going to have to get him vaccinated and neutered before I decide anything. He as bitten bex and her 1yr old so I will have to assess him to see what is best for him.

Awwww Biting bun :love:

hey all thanks for all posts , when would you be able to pick thumps up joanana? i was free any time up to xmas but cant do xmas day or boxing day as am out but wednesday the 27th sounds good to me to but just let me know.

27th is fine, im off that day still...and the day after.....

I may be able to look after him for one night but that would be at as mum and dad arnt to keen on the idea of my bun let alone two of them :lol:

im happy to take him a bit further on if Honeybunny cant pick him up that day...

just let me know....

i'll pm you my mobile and home number in case you need a chat, where abouts in bristol is he and who is he with???

hey joanana he is with me becky moore , i live in knowle would you be ok to get there ok ?? ya you could send me yr mobile number would be easier to contact u then x

it looks as though this is nearly sorted but if it's needed i could collect from bristol on 22nd or 24th and meet fairy angel on 27th. (i'm in cardiff)

That would be good Honey but it depends what Becky wants to do. I have to go from Cardiff to Kay's anyway as she is boarding my bunnies for me over Christmas.

hey honey joanana said she would take thumps on the 27th or just after but i guess it depends what it is easier as i dont want thumps to have a longer journey then he needs as he hates being in his carrier thing, if its easier for honey to take him then fairy take him straight to kay i guess that would be easier if you dont mind ?? please let me know what would be easier on everyone and thumps, i can do between 23-24th no problem, i would like thumper to go sooner rather then later as i am worried about him biting emily again , i do love him and i will pobaly cry when he goes so be prepared. please who ever takes him take care of him as he hates being in that carrier and will be so scared.

Back