• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

burgess junior/dwarf excell

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
in the last 2 bags ive got ive found bits of normal rabbit food in there the green bits anyone else been finding this, once i found a bone shape piece of food in it? :shock:

lisa

I havent found that, but last bag I found some odd looking pellets - cant describe them, but I just took them out - incase, not knowing what they were.

I have had that before, it probably relates to the fact that Burgess also make 'mix' as well, your bag may have been one of the first off the production line when they went from mix to pellets.

I used to use that, then put them onto regular Excell, and Ive never found anything like that. I wouldnt be too worried about the green bits, as as jrn1310 says prob jst because make mix as well, but the bone kind of piece would concern me. Id jst pick them out anyway.

Back